WRITE FOR US HOME IMPROVEMENT
Sogeshome is providing a chance to supply guest posts on its platform. If you have good writing skills or want to contribute to some good topics such as home improvement, please give to home improvement, home improvement, home improvement ideas, agriculture, crafts, home layout plan, kitchen, headquarters apartment, decoration, bathroom We send emails, plumbing, interior design, architecture, real estate, bedroom, solar, furniture, maintenance, walls, do-it-yourself, gardening, then you are at the right place.
For Guest Post Submission: email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggestions for submitting guest posts for home improvement
To publish a guest post on our blog, please follow the instructions below:
- The format of the article should be good, with appropriate headings and paragraph.
- The post is going to be listed on the blog page of our site for a limited time until new posts are published.
- We will not publish purely promotional texts.
- Use copyright/royalty-free images.
- All articles & blog posts must contain a minimum of 800+ words. The format of the article should be good, with appropriate headings and paragraphs.
- We will add internal and external links to enhance SEO and to form the article look more natural.
Categories that you can Write about:
- Home Improvement Ideas
- Residential design ideas
- Home Interiors
- Home Exteriors
- Space Saving Furniture Ideas
- Affordable Furniture Sets
- Commercial Design Ideas
What You Will Get ( If Your Submission is Finally Approved & Successfully Posted on Sogeshome)?
- Link back to your site or social medias, boost your followers. You will also achieve a exclusive “Author Bio”information box that appears at the bottom of your works.
- Discount code.
- The priority of testing new products.
- Link to your posts, Youtube channels or social medias. Our website has thousands and thousands of daily traffic that can boost your traffic.
- If your agree with that Sogeshome use your photos in your articles or video clips from your submission as a promotion, you will get discount code or even free backdrops, and backlinks to you.
Permission to Publish
If you are submitting a blog post, checking the following part will give Sogeshome Blogs permission to republish the post as a guest post under your name.
Your covering letter should include:
Title of Your Submission Please Note: Use The Following Unified Title for Your Submission Email, so that we can find your email in time and won’t miss it.
Guest Post Submission Inquiry
* Your Email Address
Leave your email address so we can get in touch with you.
* Your Name (or Peseudonym), postal address, and telephone number
* Your Personal File
Your identity, your working experience as a writer or a Youtuber, and other details.
* Subject of Your Submission
What's the post / video about? Make this catchy and informative!
* Subject of Your Submission
Including an introduction, an outline, or your manuscript of your post, and an estimated word count. Or the original source (URL where your work posted)
If you fail to send the above covering letter( Sometims it may repeats that your email address is not correct ), or you want to submit your work to our Blog Department directly, please send e-mail to email@example.com
By submitting the above form, you agree to our Submission Disclaimers. Please review our Submission Disclaimers below:
- Sogeshome retains the right whether to publish your submission or not.
- Sogeshome reserves the right to edit the information that is submitted including titles, descriptions and linking URLs.
- If your infographic submission is accepted, you also grant Sogeshome the right to share the post on Sogeshome’s social media properties which may include Facebook, Youtube, etc.
- Your submission requests are considered as “contributions” to Sogeshome Blogs. We will gladly link back to your original source as well and provide proper credit to you. Contributors will achieve an “Author Bio” box that appears at the bottom of each post.
- This is not a form to “advertise your business.” If your submission is not related to an actual photography post, Sogeshome reserves the right to reject your submissions.
You can email the editor of Sogeshome Blogs directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure that all the posts, images or videos in your submission are your original works. Otherwise, you will the consequences alone.